Covid update for your area
There have been 75 new cases of covid19 reported in the Illawarra/Shoalhaven local Health District up to eight o'clock last night,
* 59 cases are from the Wollongong LGA. 14 are linked to known cases.
* 10 cases are from the Shellharbour LGA. 6 are linked to known cases.
* 5 cases are from the Shoalhaven LGA. 3 are linked to known cases.
* 1 case is from the Kiama LGA (not linked)
There were 45 new cases across the Hunter New England Local Health District to 8 last night. This brings the total number of cases in the District to 673 since 5 August 2021.
* 19 in Lake Macquarie LGA
* 15 in Newcastle LGA
* 5 in Cessnock LGA
* 4 in Maitland LGA
* 1 in Singleton LGA
* 1 in Mid-Coast LGA
32 cases are linked to known cases, and 13 are under investigation.
The total number of cases in the District is now 673 since August 5 2021.
There have also been fragments of the virus detected in Muswellbrook.
There have been 11 new cases reported in Southern NSW to eight last night:
* 7 new cases are in Goulburn – six are linked to known cases and one is under investigation.
* 2 new cases are in Batemans Bay and are linked to known cases.
* 1 new case is in Queanbeyan and is linked to a known case.
* 1 new case is unallocated to a location and is under investigation.
This brings the total cases in SNSWLHD to 109 since the start of the current outbreak in June.